- Protection in African Regional Peacekeeping: ECOWAS vs. the AU (Brill forthcoming, 2018)
- Perspectives on Peacekeeping and Atrocity Prevention (Springer Press, 2015), The Protection of Civilians in African Regional and Sub-regional Peace Operations
Journals & think tanks
- ‘Iraq’s Chaotic Military Order: Iraqi Security Forces, Popular Mobilsation Forces and the Peshmerga’ Small Wars Journal (September 2017)
- ‘The Complex Modus Operandi of Armed Non-State Actors in Ukraine: A View from the Field’ Journal of Conflict and Security Law (in progress).
- ‘Forces for Good? African Regional and Sub regional Peacekeeping and the Protection of Civilians’ The Institute for Security Studies (ISS) South Africa (June 2013).
- The Stimson Center Washington, DC ‘Elections and Violence in West Africa: Can ECOWAS Peacekeepers Help?’ (May 2011)
Reports & policy briefs
- United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) and Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights Human Rights in Iraq 2017
- United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq: UNAMI Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and Mission Concept Note (August 2016 -January 2017)
- Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) Permanent Council Reports (August and December 2015, March 2016)
- Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE Daily Reports (May 2015-May 2016)
- Liberia Peace building Office/United Nations Mission in Liberia Agricultural Land Concessions and Conflict in Liberia
- UN Department of Peacekeeping Operations Civil Affairs Handbook, contributing author to guidance for specific Civil Affairs Officers tasks in UN Peacekeeping Missions.